TERRITORY SALES REPRESENTATIVE
American Diesel Outfitters LLC ® is seeking -Experienced Territory Sales Representative to fulfill a critical role in our clients operations. Generous compensation package. Work with an elite leader in the industry!
You must be a US resident to apply for this position (Currently living in the united states) Starting pay will be based on experience and technical background.
Territory Sales Representative
American Diesel Outfitters LLC ® is seeking a Territory Sales Representative.
Responsible for effectively selling mechanical equipment, machinery, materials, and supplies, such as engines or related equipment and parts, construction machinery, material-handling equipment and industrial machinery, in an assigned territory to achieve maximum sales profitability and growth.
* Generate new customer accounts as well as service and maintain existing accounts. Analyze customer needs and interests and determine how company products and services can best meet their needs.
* Recommend and sell industrial, construction, and oil field machinery, equipment, materials, supplies, and services utilizing knowledge of machine operations.
* Achieve sales goals and forecasts, as established by the department and the organization.
* Assist in marketing and sale of new products and/or prototypes to the existing marketplace.
* Review completed jobs for variations in component costing.
* Interface with other departments, including engineering, manufacturing, production and purchasing, to oversee project development and ensure timely delivery of finished products.
* Monitors sales orders to ensure project costs, materials lists and delivery schedules meets project specifications and deadlines.
* Compute installation or production costs, and prepare and submit bid specifications to existing and potential customers for review. Negotiate proposals and sales and service contracts with customers.
* Establish, maintain and develop business, social and networking relationships with individuals within the petroleum industry in order to generate and maintain a positive business image for the organization within the industry.
* Plan and organize sales strategy.
* Expedite the resolution of customer problems, issues or complaints.
* Ensure strong, effective market share of the products and services by providing direction and information on the products and related services.
* Appraise equipment and verifies customer credit rating to establish trade-in value and contract terms.
* Attend sales and trade meetings and reads related publications to obtain current market condition information, business trends, and industry developments.
* Demonstrate and explain use of installed equipment and production processes.
* Arrange for installation and test-operation of machinery and recommend solutions to product-related problems.
* Evaluate sales performance results.
* Provide management oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, market situation, competitive activities, and potential for new products/services.
* Conduct all business transactions in an ethical manner.
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) required and three to seven years related experience. Associates or Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred.
* Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
* Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
* Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards.
* Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result.
* Ability to be truthful and be seen as credible in the workplace.
* Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals.
* Ability to effectively present information publicly.
* Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
* The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
* Ability to be internally inspired to perform a task to the best of ones ability using his or her own drive or initiative.
* Ability to convince a group of people to work toward a goal.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook). Prior experience with JD Edwards systems preferred.
Certificates & Licenses
Ability to build strong presentations for customers and present them in a clear and concise manner. Must follow company pricing guidelines and procedures.
Job Type: Full-time
Ph: (405) 928-4461