American Diesel Outfitters LLC ® is seeking -Experienced Service Advisor to fulfill a critical role in our clients operations. Generous compensation package. Work with an elite leader in the industry!
You must be a US resident to apply for this position (Currently living in the united states) Starting pay will be based on experience and technical background.
Responsible for serving as the primary contact and source of information for all services provided to customers by the service department. Oversee departmental service assignments.
* Serve as primary point of contact for all customers from initiation through completion of the service job.
* Prior experience managing the process in relationship to technicians required
* Communicate status of service job to customer, including description, status, and cost of work being performed.
* Assign service jobs to Technicians and oversee job progress to completion.
* Ensure all required parts and supplies are available to Technicians in order to complete service job.
* Ensure service performed is appropriate and in compliance with company safety and standard operating procedures.
* Ensure quality control of complete process.
* Create final customer invoice with complete explanation and charges for work performed, and review invoice with customer.
High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED) required and three to seven years related experience. Associates or Bachelor's Degree preferred.
* Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
* Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
* Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
* Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook). Prior experience with JD Edwards service system preferred.
Certificates & Licenses
Prior customer service experience in an automotive or heavy-duty engine repair environment preferred. Prior supervisory experience preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Ph: (405) 928-4461