Marine Field Service Apprentice
American Diesel Outfitters LLC ® is seeking -Marine Field Service Apprentice to fulfill a critical role in our clients operations. Generous compensation package to include relocation. Work with an elite leader in the industry!
You must be a US resident to apply for this position (Currently living in the united states) Starting pay will be based on experience and technical background.
NOW HIRING!! Marine Technician, Marine Mechanic, Marine Diesel Technician, Marine Diesel Mechanic
Responsible for learning how to perform preventative maintenance and routine mechanical repairs on the customer’s vessel, at dock or sea on customer's equipment including engines, engine components, propulsion systems, electronics and subassemblies, as instructed by senior level Marine Field Service Technicians and Group Leaders.
• Learn basic parts, processes, and maintenance techniques as instructed by more senior level Marine Field Service Technicians.
• Work with more senior level Marine Field Service Technicians to understand how to accurately troubleshoot and diagnose routine problems with customer’s equipment.
• Retrieve parts and other supplies for more senior level Marine Field Service Technicians.
• Learn how to complete all work orders and time sheets in a legible, accurate, and timely manner.
• Provide assistance to more senior level Marine Field Service Technicians on larger jobs.
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED) required and no prior experience necessary
• The trait of being dependable and trustworthy.
• Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
• Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
• Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word.
• Maintain a clean and safe work environment.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Basic computer navigation and utilization skills required.
Certificates & Licenses
Basic mechanical aptitude required. Clean driving record and valid Driver’s License required.
Job Type: Full-time
Ph: (405) 928-4461