TERRITORY SALES REPRESENTATIVE
American Diesel Outfitters LLC ® is seeking -Experienced Territory Sales Representative to fulfill a critical role in our clients operations. Generous compensation package. Work with an elite leader in the industry!
You must be a US resident to apply for this position (Currently living in the united states) Starting pay will be based on experience and technical background.
Territory Sales Representative
American Diesel Outfitters LLC ® is seeking a Territory Sales Representative.
The successful Representative sells products and services by identifying the needs of current and potential customers in a specific area of responsibility and promotes the use of our clients Parts and Service Departments to solve them.
Territory Sales Representative Works with our clients operations to transition discovered opportunities into active business relationships by performing the following duties.
Territory Sales Representative Duties and Responsibilities include:
* Identifies and compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from trade shows, newspapers, business directories, industry ads, Internet research, and other sources.
* Calls on current and potential customers in an AOR (area of responsibility) to identify profitable business opportunities to partner with them to solve their problems and add value to their businesses through the parts and services offered by our clients' operational businesses.
* Works with customer representatives and our clients' operational personnel to develop and demonstrate solutions to resolve customer problems, and win the business.
* Prepares and presents quotations for requested repairs or repairs identified through inspections; proactively follows up with customer and negotiates to close the sale.
* Provides training for new products or services to customers' personnel when requested by customer.
* Attends relevant industry trade shows and conferences to solicit new business.
* Joins and participates in industry associations.
* Completes all the necessary reporting via reports and/or CRM system to create records of all customer contacts, sales calls and opportunities.
* Works with our clients' Marketing staff to develop marketing materials, sales strategies and promotions.
* Maintains the technical expertise necessary to represent and sell all OEM products and services offered by our client.
Promotes a positive image of our client and its employees.
Competitive wages and benefits.
Job Type: Full-time
Ph: (405) 928-4461