American Diesel Outfitters LLC ® is seeking - Project Manager to fulfill a critical role in our clients operations. Generous compensation package. Work with an elite leader in the industry!
You must be a US resident to apply for this position (Currently living in the united states) Starting pay will be based on experience and technical background.
American Diesel Outfitters LLC ® is seeking a Project Manager.
Responsible for the management and accurate reporting of the production status and costs associated
with various manufacturing projects, from project initiation to completion.
• Manage the entire project life cycle beginning with the sales quotation development and proposal,
through production and the post completion warranty period, including joint project P&L responsibility
with the sales department.
• Implement and maintain the reports necessary to manage the entire project life cycle.
• Develop and recommend plans for implementation and administration of projects.
• Serve as the customer’s advocate on the project, including coordination of customer communication,
and requested project change orders. Ensure customer expectations are met by the company.
• Ensure the company meets customer delivery expectations by anticipating issues and implementing
corrective action plans on an ongoing basis. Correct shortfalls in all project goals including delivery,
P&L, quality and engineering issues.
• Review new sales contracts to ensure the anticipated Bill of Material (BOM) cost of project and
structure matches with manufacturing requirements BOM.
• Conduct post project review to assess the success and/or failure of completed projects. Review
findings and evaluate the financial, quality, and production processes of the project and recommend
alternatives or adjustments to correct any problems identified, or solidify successes for current and
• Perform all work in accordance with established quality standards and safety procedures.
Bachelor’s Degree (four year college or university) and three to seven years related experience.
• Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word
• Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely.
• Ability to take care of the customer’s needs while following company procedures.
• Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals
• Ability to organize and direct a project to completion.
• Ability to effectively build relationships with customers and co-workers.
• Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines.
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, Project).
Certificates & Licenses
Negotiation skills required. Must be knowledgeable of quality systems and their implementation. Prior
manufacturing, production control, project management, and/or sales experience required. Prior oil field
industry experience preferred. Must be able to understand and manage issues that impact P&L and the
Additional Qualifications Preferred:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering or 4 years experience in the electrical construction industry.
Job Type: Full-time
Ph: (405) 928-4461